Cruise Not Working With LED Brake/Turn Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobbysDad

Reaction score
I got a 2005 Tahoe and never did LED conversion before, but went off the instructions I found or got with them. Everything lit up and had no hyper flash in the rear or the front and then one day went to use cruise and it was out.

Did some troubleshooting today and even with the load resistors in I am only getting just over 6 volts at the brake stop on the fuse block. Put the OEM bulbs back in the rear lights and got my 12 volts back and took it for a ride and cruise came back working.

Any ideas case these instructions were wrong? I will check the wiring tomorrow, but maybe someone had this.

I have 1 load resistor that it specified on each side and if memory is right it got tied into the upper amber light which is a turn signal too. Could be wrong on that with doing it months ago.

Any suggestions?

Jeremyhuskers

Reaction score
I have a 1999 tahoe. Changed out my turn signal lights to led and put load resistors on them. No hyper flashing. But when I turn on my lights only the left side has hyper flash and cruise control does not work.
Dud you find out your problem? I've been messing around but haven't figured anything out