Deals on 09 Denali's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blakepilot

Reaction score
Hi, new poster here. I've owned several Tahoe's in the past and am now looking to buy a new 2009 GMC Denali AWD for a DD/road trip vehicle. I've done some searches and haven't found much information on deals for MY09's. The only reason I'm set on MY09 is the cooled seats, which aren't available on MY08's. What deals are to be had right now? The Denali I configured is MSRP $56,593. I'd love to be able to get in the $45000 or less range. Is this possible given the economic climate? Are there any specific dealerships that are discounting more than others? Thanks again for everyone's input. :thumbsup:

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you can get such deal.. this days its a buyers market.. shop around walk in and out from the dealers.. let them look for you. When ever you think you got the best offer.. let it go for a few days walk away from the dealer... and they WILL call you with a better offer.. GL with your buy.

blakepilot

Reaction score
I'm sure you can get such deal.. this days its a buyers market.. shop around walk in and out from the dealers.. let them look for you. When ever you think you got the best offer.. let it go for a few days walk away from the dealer... and they WILL call you with a better offer.. GL with your buy.

Is GM still offering 0% financing as well?

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, to answer your question, I got $16k off a new '08 2WD Yukon Denali (otherwise loaded) about 4 months ago. So, getting $12k off shouldn't be too hard on an '09. I would go to Classic in Grapevine and speak with Ken Thompson in the fleet group.

blakepilot

Reaction score
I'll trade you a drive in my Denali for a drive in your M3 DCT. :D

The M3 only drives sideways if that's ok. :thumbsup::lol:

Oh, to answer your question, I got $16k off a new '08 2WD Yukon Denali (otherwise loaded) about 4 months ago. So, getting $12k off shouldn't be too hard on an '09. I would go to Classic in Grapevine and speak with Ken Thompson in the fleet group.

Wow, that's an incredible deal, especially locally. Thanks for the advice, I'll check that out.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some digging, I found out they offer 0.9% up to 72 months.

nice.. just take into consideration that some dealers will tell you that the rebates will not be given if taken the low rate... its one or the other.. try getting both .. again it is a buyers market now days.. GL!

Last edited:

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My C6 has a tendency to go sideways as well, the Denali not so much. :D Ken Thompson should take care of you. I buy a lot of trucks through him with the company I'm at, so you probably won't be able to get a full $16k (that does include GM card earnings and a $500 business discount, so $14k off excluding the aforementioned), but he will definitely take care of you.

Anyway, let me know if you want to swap drives sometime. I've ridden in a E90 M3 sedan with the standard 6-speed manual and it was quite impressive.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to LaredoTexas comments, you normally get the rebate OR the financing incentive, so just do an amortization schedule to determine whether it's better to take the rebate or the low financing.

kars79

Reaction score
there is some great deals on escalades too.i was reading on cadillac forums other day,one guy said he got $67000 msrp lade for $42000 in new jersey. i believe him cause even my local dealer was giving 20g off (which they never wanna give gm rebates) on loaded ones.there are a lot of rebates on gm trucks.need to search online for best deals