Detailing website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paintcarendetailing

Reaction score
Hey all,

Someone sent me a link to this forum and I thought I'd check it out...I love taking care of my truck, detailing cars and also helping people with detailing questions. I created a website years ago to help take the guess work out of detailing and it goes over all the step - washing, drying, claybar, polishing, etc. It also includes many how to videos, pictorial demos and reviews of products I've used:

http://paintcare-n-detailing.com

Here are a few shots of my 02 Yukon:

yukon_1_10-6.jpg

ps_05.jpg

gmc_logo.jpg

souveran_4-05_01.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let me know if you have any questions about detailing.

Charles

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Hey all,

Someone sent me a link to this forum and I thought I'd check it out...I love taking care of my truck, detailing cars and also helping people with detailing questions. I created a website years ago to help take the guess work out of detailing and it goes over all the step - washing, drying, claybar, polishing, etc. It also includes many how to videos, pictorial demos and reviews of products I've used:

http://paintcare-n-detailing.com

Here are a few shots of my 02 Yukon:

yukon_1_10-6.jpg

ps_05.jpg

gmc_logo.jpg

souveran_4-05_01.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let me know if you have any questions about detailing.

Charles

Awesome looking Yukon! any tips you have are greatly appreciated.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. awsome looking kon, best thing you did was get the denali projectors.

just a question. are you on acadiaforum.net also. or am i not thinking clearly again. im not around much there anymore. but still check up on them. :thumbsup:

paintcarendetailing

Reaction score
welcome to the site. awsome looking kon, best thing you did was get the denali projectors.

just a question. are you on acadiaforum.net also. or am i not thinking clearly again. im not around much there anymore. but still check up on them. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys...yeah, I'm on acadiaforum.net, I'm thinking about getting an Acadia...but still on the fence about it. Do you own one? If so, how do you like it?

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...yeah, I'm on acadiaforum.net, I'm thinking about getting an Acadia...but still on the fence about it. Do you own one? If so, how do you like it?

i dont personally, but my mother has an 08, she loves it and we trade every once and a while and its really nice, smooth, car to drive. very versatle, fit and finish is awsome. i just hope that they give it a more powerful engine some time down the line.

i would highly reccommend it . we have a fully loaded SLT2

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you could make it. I stumbled apon your youtube page an invited ya. Can't wait to have my Yukon looking like yours and trend setta's.

Nappers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I saw you on Full Size Chevy too!

Great work.

I hang out on Meguiars Online.

Aaron