DIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horst6059

Reaction score
Got the new Tahoe and I noticed that they did away with the "Fuel Used" display on the drivers info center. Or am I missing where it is. Our 2010 Tahoe had it and I kind of got used to it, gives you an idea of what to expect at the gas station. :)

wblakeney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new Tahoe and I noticed that they did away with the "Fuel Used" display on the drivers info center. Or am I missing where it is. Our 2010 Tahoe had it and I kind of got used to it, gives you an idea of what to expect at the gas station. :)

Well I went from a 2001 to a 2015 so never saw the "Fuel Used" I have had my LTZ since April and I don't see one so guess they got rid of it. The OnStar Remote link smartphone app will tell you the Tank Level % and Fuel Left in gallons plus Fuel Range. But you have to update it manually.

horst6059

Reaction score
Thank you. I agree the feature seems to be history, at least I get a seat vibration when I drift out of my lane. :)