door handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have some summit white door handles? I have a set of chrome ones on my silverado and would like to trade or buy the white ones? Do you know where i can get some or some that are unpainted? Thanks for the help!:)

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay...or just google search..

USMC1102

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy a set of chrome handles if anyone wants to sell theirs...:thumbsup:

Nixonride

Reaction score
nc660 if you have an 02 tahoe the ones that USMC1102 just posted should work...they are the escalade handles which look 10X better than the stock white ones imho.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nc660 if you have an 02 tahoe the ones that USMC1102 just posted should work...they are the escalade handles which look 10X better than the stock white ones imho.
Nope i need them for my 08 NNBS silverado. But since the handles and mirror covers are the same on the 07+ tahoe and silverado i posted in here.If anyone wants to buy my chrome ones make offer!

Nixonride

Reaction score
What I did on mine was take the chrome pulls out of the handle and put them on the body colored bases...kind've like the Z71 tahoes...I really liked the look.

USMC1102

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope i need them for my 08 NNBS silverado. But since the handles and mirror covers are the same on the 07+ tahoe and silverado i posted in here.If anyone wants to buy my chrome ones make offer!

I sent you an e-mail, I think. haa