Door Sills anyone???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my plastic door sills are pretty fugly from the previous owner. and since a couple screws were stripped i had to drill em out and it melted the plastic in some spots opps hehe :rolleyes: but anyone know where i could get all 4 (4doortahoe) for my truck at? i need em to be gray and either brand new from a manufacture or if someone has some pristine ones they wanna sell that would be great... anyone have those aluminum covers of theirs? scratch easily or hows the review on those bad boys... thanks guys.. pics are a +++++++:bee::bee: haha sorry for the bees. they looked cool.. lol

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could try lmc trucks too,they have them

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what happened to wrecked escalade...

HEY BUDDY sand em down...and paint in black :) then do the pillars...dash carpet, overhead....etc :)

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahhhh.. if i would paint it, i wouldnt have like clear overtop of it. to dangerous considering its my daily driver. i think id leave it more flat dark black then anything.. i thought about painting stuff, but idk.. sometime i like the way it comes out sometimes not..

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY- there they are S.O.B. lol.. thanks alot..
whats the diff between 5 and 7???

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my lmc book out says #5 is cargo seal plt front,and 7 is cargo seal plate rear.check out page 74 they list aluminum ones engraved with chevy logo

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my bad mross. lol.. ive never seen in em in there or i just never pay attention while on that page.. well i guess i wouldnt need 5 since its a suburban right? (tahoe here)... but alrite..

Why would the front ones be cheaper then the rear ones, they are like half the size if that.. itd be like 60 bucks to replace those and which i think i might do that soon.. maybe after i get new carpet, the carpet i have in there fits like sh*t , damn company...

corvhoe7795

Reaction score
I got mixed up on the shorter and longer. Anyway, there's more front door longer ones, 2 door and 4 door Tahoes use the same sill. Less of the rear door sills, maybe that's why the rear door sills are more. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told when GM discontinues parts places like LMC buy them and list them in their catalog.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea i was like ummm haha but i figured u wrote it wrong... i have no idea how that works.. i think once i get somemoney here, ill buy those. mine just look like crap..

corvhoe7795

Reaction score
My dad told me it used to be, when a vehicle is 10 years old, the dealers can't get the parts you want. The warehouses have to make room for the newer car parts. Just imagine all the car lines that Chevy has, that's a lot of parts sitting around and times all these parts with 10 years of all these cars. So places like LMC buy all this old stuff and well, you know the rest. They're in a mail order catalog now.