electrical problem with liftgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suzanner

Reaction score
Husband tried to manually close liftgate (forgot it was automatic and used force ) . Ever since the electrical is showing that rear is open and then the locks will click and ding .. will stop and then happen again as driving . The newest is the alarm goes off randomly, while sitting in driveway or street. Perhaps I can reset electrical?
This is for chevy Tahoe 2007

csperan69

Reaction score
07 Burb

Interested in tailgate problem question. What is the proper location ?

07burb

Reaction score
Just moved it for you so you'd get better exposure to the question. You originally posted in the Introduction section :waytogo:

KarlM1

Reaction score
Tailgate Problem

What section were you moving this post to?

07burb

Reaction score
If you look up above where the sections are listed you'll see that it's been moved to the 2007 general discuss subforum :waytogo:

csperan69

Reaction score
I previously bought a GMPP plan from Black Pontiac Cadillac GM outlet and was 1/2 the dealer cost for a non-gmpp warranty with a lower deductible. Do not know if they are still in business but check online for GMPP sellers.Also getting mail from Vaden Automotive but cannot put a 2nd GMPP on my 2 vehicles.New pricing starts 1/1/2014 per Vaden.
Try www.gmoutlet.com/gmpp or
general GMPP outlets. Good Luck

Last edited: