engine mount problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tr20sp

Reaction score
replaced the engine mount twice in less than 10,000 KM is any one having the same problem ?
I'm currently in process of legal proceedings for my 2007 Tahoe. I've been in a rental car over 6 times since March 2008. The sound of something knocking in the front drivers side just keeps coming back. I can feel the vibration constantly under my left foot while driving and I can hear the sound over the radio. My local dealership has done all they know to do and have been great but I'm so disgusted. I can stand on the running boards and shift my weight back and forth and you"ll hear a rubbing sound like rusty metal rubbing against each other. I've also had gears in the rear replaced, door handles broken, seat heater replaced, electric seat adjustment problem, fuel pump replaced, problem with leather coming unfolded around edges of seat, and currently the mirror on the drivers side is coming apart. These were all visits besides the 6 mentioned earlier for the front end problem. I've changed the oil every 3000 miles at the dealer and each time we do that we also have the tires rotated and balanced. I had a complete service done about 5 months ago where all the fluids were flushed and that was right at 900.00. The Tahoe has 33,000 miles on it and I purchased a 100,000 mile warranty extra. I just wonder how many others have this problem?

08Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 08 is going to the shop again for the 4th time to have the rear gears replaced. This is why GM is bankrupt. They sell us JUNK.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that guys but not every other Tahoe has the problems yall are having, just a very few amount.
It is some BS and if I were you'll take them to court, some of this crap starts from a factory worker messing up in the assembly, leading to complete BS later on.:nonod:

steven johnson

Reaction score
2008 tahoe ,1. rear eng seal out at 2602 , also found bad oil pan 2.steering gear leaking at 7933, 3. rear seal out at 28500 . what a great day

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not the tahoe design or general mistake...some are just lemons

thousands are happy with there hoes and have zero problems with them