escalade rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dpoliticz

Reaction score
I heard escalade stock rims are interchangeable with Tahoes so i put some 22" 05 caddy chromes on my 03 but now i get a grumbling noise when coming to stop. also the service 4x4 warning came on. Has any one one had issues with caddy rims?

Last edited:

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They made stock 22's in '05? I have Escalade 22's off an '07 on my Denali w/ no problems. I thought the new GMT900's required a different offset then the prior generations?

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they would work fine.

Last edited:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound good, something's not jiving, and it's probably from a different offset.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to pull them and see what's getting shiny. You're gonna end up either grinding the calipers (not by the driving method) down or switching wheels.

dpoliticz

Reaction score
well when i took it to the mechanic he's talking it's coming from the differential, or might be a transfer case problem which is odd because the stocks worked quite fine.

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saw a yukon today with the 2007-up Escalade wheels. snapped a cell phone pic for ya. Dont know what year it was.

d7f50.jpg

Vrrooom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesnt sound like the rim is a culprit if it only happens from a stop. The 4x4 light shouldnt be related either, unless the front and rear have some seriously mismatching tires.

If you want to trade down to some 20s, I'd love some 22" escalade wheels :)