Everyone Be Aware About- 1999hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snipe2288

Reaction score
****** THIS IS REGARDING MEMBER- "1999HOE" ******

i posted a thread a while back for a chrome chevy grille, he emailed me and said he had one that he would sell for 80 bucks. We went through paypal and i purchased it. he said he would ship it ASAP. i thought everything was good untill he Pm'd me back saying he couldnt find a shipper that would do it for cheap. So then he said he would refund my money... which i was cool with, because you just send it back through paypal. But NO... i had to keep PM'ing him telling him "whats up with my refund?" he kept saying he would do it... but now he wont even respond back at all..

Im just letting you guys know so this a$$hole dont f*ck you guys over too. i lost 80 bucks.. and its been over a month.. whatever though.. if he needs to be a fu*cking crook over 80 bucks, then he can have it.

Class_D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks to hear, but the heads up is good.

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
paypal

hey man log onto your paypal account and file a dispute with them that item was never received they will contact him and get your refund from him for you good luck

SPXTrader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact the Moderators here. They may have some info from his registration, or an IP address which could help you nail down an phone number.

Snipe2288

Reaction score
i just filed a dispute with paypal today actually, and they are going to contact him and if they cant get a hold of him they will make the decision about the dispute.
oh well.. paypal has his bank account #, so if tries to play the hiding game they still know where to get my money anyhow

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn man. .well thanks for the update on that..

Last edited:

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How could he not find a shipper I shipped 4 18 in wheels and tires across the country for 28bucks a wheel with DHL

Snipe2288

Reaction score
this is exactly what he PM'd me.....

"problem , The person that took the container apparently only weighed it out and never took measurements .I got a call today that the postal service can't mail it due to size constraints .upon looking for other carriers best price i got was 140 to ship all the way to cali. so i can try to look for other carriers or issue a refund."

140 bucks to ship a f*cking grille???? give me a break

MikeCallery

Reaction score
Unfortunately this SH(#* happens and I know we all are sorry you get nailed for $80. I've used PayPal for years and try to stick with verified PayPal sellers. Usually when the buyer is verified, you have better luck and I believe if they are verified, your purchase is backed by PayPal's dispute process, which you are obviously using.

Definitely keep us informed, though I doubt this guy will show his face under the same name here.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, sounds like a weak excuse.
I mean, if you show up at the post office (why, dude?) with a big-ass grill, and they take it, but then later say that its dimensional weight is too big or something, thats lame. the post office should have caught that.
I think that dude could have easily took it to UPS and sent it that way. Postal service is for letters, not boxes.

get your money back somehow. cripes.

MikeCallery

Reaction score
Well, we all know it's a crock before we even waste our time hasking out USPS or UPS or anyone else. I've have a grille guard by Manik I think it was sent to me from California to New Orleans and UPS handles it as an oversize, as long as the weight isn't too much and then you have freight companies. The guy was pulling a scam from day one.

stormn

Reaction score
I just got a chrome grille shipped from Califorina to Ont. Can. for $110.00. The box was about 7'x2'x1.5', about 20 lbs. Shipped fedex. BTW The grille was $49.95. 1week del. 93 white yukon 2 dr. 97 all chrome grille , 02 sierra rims

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of stock exhaust manifolds for the 350SB that Im letting go cheap. like 10$ each if anyone wants them. shipping to your location is heavywieght and the cost is 180$ each for shipping. let me know.

and you have to paypal me first 50$ if your interested. (non-refundable-I'm-interested-deposit)

telmd

Reaction score
Wouldn'd doubt if he ended up selling to someone for more money than you paid him and knew you'd want a refund if he told you the shipping was too high.....Straight BS though that he hasn't sent you your money back.