Finally installed!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:crazy:yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally installed the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooo happy! IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!They look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks all you guys for your help!!!!!!!!!!! :):););) pics are comin as soon as i can find my camera!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup::yesnod::D

light.jpg

light2.jpg

BETTER PICS COMIN!!!

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those look sooo goood!!!! what kit is that and where did you order them? i wonder if they are not like the stock lights that you cant take apart and bake! that would look so good in black on my truck!!! did they come with the hids ?

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys..."chevyhoe" they didnt come with hids.. But i orderd a 6000k kit to put in the projectors..i have my stock lights it now..w/the projector the lights turn purple for a quik second then back white.. But you cant tell unless ur in another car or look at the reflection on a car.. Its real cool... Like the lights on a range rover, or 07 escalades or any new car wit projectors...cant wait!

chadwick02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very seriously considering getting a pair of these and dropping some HIDs into them. I would like more info on them before I drop the $$$.
Can you take some more pictures a little further away? lights on and off, halos on and off..etc
How is quality, fit and finish?
Are the halos and blue LED's wired separately from the rest of the head light so they can be turned on and off If I were to wire a switch somewhere?

Thanks!
Chad

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!! THE H1'S WORKED! THANK YOU MY TAHOEFORUM FAMILY!!!!! I WAS SOOO LOST...COULDNT HAVE DON IT W/O YALL. (MY CAMERA IS KINDA CHEAP SOO..BARE WITH ME)
DSCF7730.jpg

DSCF7733.jpg

DSCF7736.jpg

DSCF7737.jpg

DSCF7737.jpg