Floor Console Swap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EchoBravo

Reaction score
Can anyone advise whether this console would be a direct swapout fit for an '07 Tahoe's jump-seat?

I know size-wise that it would fit, but would the hardware where it meets the floor match up? Would I have to fab some custom bracket or would it be as simple as unbolting the jump seat and bolting down the new console?

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like it is the console for the space between the front seats.

EchoBravo

Reaction score
Copy that. That's where the jump seat currently resides on the base model Tahoe, hence my question. :cool:

SENECA

Reaction score
Yes it does fit perfectly.I switched the cloth seats for leather and switched the center jump seat for the stock 07 center consloe.Here are some pics.

tahoe1.jpg

tahoe2.jpg

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does fit perfectly.I switched the cloth seats for leather and switched the center jump seat for the stock 07 center consloe.Here are some pics.

Sweet, I didn't know this was possible. I got the bench seat in the front thinking it would be nice, but it turns out there is so little legroom there it isn't worth it. What did you have to do to get the jump seat out?

SENECA

Reaction score
There are 4 bolts in the floor that need to be removed in order to take out the center seat.
It would be a bit easier if all the front seats where taken out, but I only removed the center 4 bolts that allowed the center seat to be wiggled out.
When I installed the center console is when it would have been REALLY nice to not have the other seats in the way.

Last edited: