Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayjysmth

Reaction score
Can you guys give me a link where I can order a replacement set of carpet front and rear mats for a 2007 Tahoe.

GM Dealer wants almost $200!!!

jmitchell

Reaction score
Try doing a search here. There was a post some time ago that someone actually bought the OEM Escalade carpet mats for their Tahoe cheaper than OEM Tahoe mats. However they are the same mats exactly.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the OEM mats in the winter cuz they're so cheap. Bought a set of Lloyd mats from StylinTrucks. Order of magnitude better IMO plus come w/ hooks for front ones.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the WeatherTechs all year round - keeps the carpets clean and dry and also keeps your pants legs clean, especially during the crappy weather. Well worth the money to me.

jayjysmth

Reaction score
Thanks for the links guys.

I decided to try and dye the mats and so far they look great but we will have to see how long that lasts.

Thanks again.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you wash the floor mats a few times after they are dyed and dried to get any excess dye out. As you don't want the dye to run and get into your carpet or onto your pants.