Flowmaster 50 Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvcaman

Reaction score
Got my Flowmaster 50 exhaust installed and thought i'd post some pics. very pleased with it loud but not bad at all inside the car, would recommend it to anyone trying to decide.

DSC00414-1.jpg

DSC00415-1.jpg

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow really like it... how much it run you?

was really thinking about getting something like that but i dont want too much noise inside but somewhat loud out (not to wake the neightbors tho) know what i mean... last hoe had straights and it was loud as fawk inside and out

if you can get a sound clip that would be awesome!

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice I did the exact same set up and I very happy with it.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard others here that had trouble with the driver side of the Hoe. Having to reroute brakelines and such. Did you have any issues?

nvcaman

Reaction score
No problems with anything. Told the shop what i wanted and they ordered the muffler and I chose the tips right there. They bend all the pipe right there and it took about an hour to do (welded).

JD Larue if your're in the east-bay the shop is called Minute Muffler in Dublin on Dublin Blvd.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problems with anything. Told the shop what i wanted and they ordered the muffler and I chose the tips right there. They bend all the pipe right there and it took about an hour to do (welded).

JD Larue if your're in the east-bay the shop is called Minute Muffler in Dublin on Dublin Blvd.

Dublin Blvd.- got it thanks man.