flowmaster muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 01 Tahoe, I am pretty sure it's single in dual out, couldn't find that on Flowmaster's site, guess I need to keep trying. Thanks though

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, so how do I find out what muffler I need for my 01 Hoe? I'd rather find the right one on eBay and pay a shop to weld it on too. Thanks

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should be able to get the size off of flowmaster.com... if not, just measure the pipe

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't find it on Flowmaster's site. Does anyone here know what muffler to order or buy on eBay? sorry to threadjack you but I love the deep tone and am thinking of a super 44 for my Hoe, I do mostly in town driving and want some meat behind the tone, sounds bad ass. I guess what I need is, is it dual in one out and what diameter? \

You know what, on second thought I am just going to swing by Flowmaster here at their shop and ask them in the morning. I need to get my sound on, this stock setup is making me crazy.

riceplanter

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide myself. Either 40, 50suv or 70 series. The 70 series is actually the closet in size to the oem muffler so I'm leaning that way, but i really don't like the sound clip of the 70 on the FM site. What made you make the final decision on your mufflers?

-Gonna do some home work before i get it welded in. Id be pissed if i spent $200 and didnt like it.

I had a shop weld in a flowmaster big block seriesn on my '03 yukon 5.3, it's about the same size as oem! Trust me you'll be satisfied! Quiet drone from 70-80mph, and you'll love the sound when you launch it!

Bigmike12

Reaction score
Does anybody know if it would hurt performance if I put on a 50 series instead of putting on the 70 series big block muffler ddesigned for the 6.0 liter high output engines?

BIG