fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my factory fog lights have long been gone since i bought my yukon. has anybody used aftermarket fog lights? if so which ones fit the best because i dont wanna have to order factory ones. oh yeah, i need the whole fog light assembly including the housing because my fog light lens are gone.was thinking bout getting the ones on ebay with black housing and amber lights.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe and replaced one with a foglight off of ebay. It wasn't expensive, around $20, but didn't really fit right either. They jostle real easy so I know the light beam must bounce when driving. I see a lot of Silverados/Tahoes, etc. with vibrating foglights like that on the road at night.

On the other hand, it didn't put out any more light than the stock ones. I still can't tell if their on or not without walking around to the front. But I don't have to look at a busted lens so I guess it turned out ok.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats why some of us is looking for the z71 front valance with the round fogs..they dont vibrate as much and you can upgrade to a better fog light

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good point, I've heard the Z71 package had fog lights that you could put a better bulb in and tell a difference. Is that valence a direct bolt-on replacement (mine's an LT) or do you have to replace the front bumper as well?