Free Parts! Headlight switch and AC controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2008Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a few extra parts for the giving away. I figured I would put it here in technical, because well... Its technical... and free, so its not a classified! If anyone wants a Headlight switch w/o fog assembly or Digital A/C control I have both... for you.. for free. Just PM me. Would prefer for someone who really needs it or wants to tinker, not just stocking there parts bin!:iq:

l_1158adfd78cd50c541a421ea357af2d0.jpg

l_0bbd5f71d0d55ce86eef03bc142050b1.jpg

Holikz

Reaction score
Hey, I have a few extra parts for the giving away. I figured I would put it here in technical, because well... Its technical... and free, so its not a classified! If anyone wants a Headlight switch w/o fog assembly or Digital A/C control I have both... for you.. for free. Just PM me. Would prefer for someone who really needs it or wants to tinker, not just stocking there parts bin!:iq:

l_1158adfd78cd50c541a421ea357af2d0.jpg

l_0bbd5f71d0d55ce86eef03bc142050b1.jpg

Would it fit/work on a 05 tahoe?

ADP1326

Reaction score
i would love to get these from you. i have ac couple of backlights burned out on my hvac unit.

BlackedoutLTZ

Reaction score
I might be interested in the AC is it the dual digital AC controls? My drive side heat button starting to wear out so the plus sign looks bad. Let me know

2008Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bisign, I replaced the headlight switch with the one w/ the foglight control for my added LED foglights. As for the AC switch, I was hopping I could install it instead of my factory non digital.

Renny

Reaction score
so I take it that the yukon without the climate control from the factory is not compatible with digital style thermostat? The digital thermostat is the one that come with the vehicles with climate control.

bvilchez

Reaction score
I was wondering if the AC control would be able to be used in an 07 tahoe LS? If so PM me....thanks