Front CB Antenna?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ranger88

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am an active user in CB radio and have recently shorted out a break light due to a faulty antenna. I got an idea of possibly placing another antenna near the hood as the OEM radio antenna is mounted in hopes that no electrical issues arise in the future. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Also, what is the best way for me to remove the middle console and seat portion on my 2005 Tahoe? I would like to remove this to install a larger console with more storage (and secure my CB radio in it of course).

Lastly, does anyone know the Chevrolet part number to a 2005 Tahoe spare wheel (the black one)? Unsure why, I highly dislike the OEM chrome/ silver wheels and would like all of my wheels as the black spare.

Thank you for your help!

Eds04Z71

Reaction score
They do make a bracket that mounts perfectly by the hood hinge,in fact I have one lol.And about the wheels,did you ever think of plasti dip on them? Look on Youtube for videos