Fuel Guage - Got my Escalade Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes i had to use my card - thats becuase it is a junk yard, they aren't all that savy with online things..

One other thing to mention, if you order today, they have UPS Come to them to pick up all their packages, so it should hopefully ship today - call back tomm. and ask for a tracking # - the yard i used actually charged my card like 2 bux more because of higher shipping than expected (this wasn't a problem because the GM Dealership told me the cluster was $300 bux new) - And i don't know what yard you ordered from, but the one i ordered from, the tracking # didn't enter the system for like 2 days.. and then it didn't have a date of delivery.. i wound up calling UPS asking them for a Date... and they told me.. but it wound up showing up a day earlier than what they said..

chevylee

Reaction score
yes i had to use my card - thats becuase it is a junk yard, they aren't all that savy with online things..

One other thing to mention, if you order today, they have UPS Come to them to pick up all their packages, so it should hopefully ship today - call back tomm. and ask for a tracking # - the yard i used actually charged my card like 2 bux more because of higher shipping than expected (this wasn't a problem because the GM Dealership told me the cluster was $300 bux new) - And i don't know what yard you ordered from, but the one i ordered from, the tracking # didn't enter the system for like 2 days.. and then it didn't have a date of delivery.. i wound up calling UPS asking them for a Date... and they told me.. but it wound up showing up a day earlier than what they said..

I am dealing with Steve from cunning ham bros inc. I ordered it this morning. Thanks for all of the help. :D