Fuel Pump Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a resistive MAP, test with ohmmeter or voltmeter. Scantool can read MAP readings as live data stream. Sorry for last post, only saw first page.....

jdav360

Reaction score
unplugged the MAP, its running a bit smoother now, still really rough at 2k rpm and above. its broken clean off the intake. going to swap out tomorrow morning, as well as the seal for the spider assembly.

I guess I can't complain too much...only spent 850 for the truck....probably have that in it so far too. New cv shaft and wheel hub on passenger side, new calipers and rotors on front, timing chain, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, power steering pump, battery, starter cable, air filter, fuel filter. but it also needs all new bushings and bearings, inner and outer tie rods, idler arm, and the darn left front has positive camber....i've heard that is a real pain in the rear!

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, good price..... I only got $1300 out of my 95... and it drove fine...