Fun picture... Random dude at the oil change place...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to take a pic or two....

Attachments

• DSC03511.jpg
    DSC03511.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC03514.jpg
    DSC03514.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 69

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OHHH and before im asked.. the running boards are off being painted.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car looks real good!
I used to not like the front bumper, now I do though!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are terrible tires, almost the worst interco makes. His mirror has to be above your roof or the sh*t isn't big enough
IMG00586.jpg

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, boost... now its too slow.... to low.... AND too quiet! I though you were welding up those headers... did you weld in a suplamental glass pack to quiet it down.... by the way, those are both always fun pics. i will have to try and get a pic of my buddies F350... my hoe isnt lowered but i still think his trucks side views are above my roof.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, boost... now its too slow.... to low.... AND too quiet! I though you were welding up those headers... did you weld in a suplamental glass pack to quiet it down.... by the way, those are both always fun pics. i will have to try and get a pic of my buddies F350... my hoe isnt lowered but i still think his trucks side views are above my roof.

ill be 1.5/2 lower after this weekend.. and im looking for one i can pull under my front bumper hits their back tires lol

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you dropping lower? Body drop?

BOSS

i havent touched the torsion keys yet... so im going to drop with torsion in the front and removing the rear djm 5s and putting in air bags and the free travel mod..

1'' body drop wont be done till im ready to bag the front and run on board air

Last edited: