Greetings from Nebraska!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AgentJewel178

Reaction score
Hello all! I am AgentJewel178 from Nebraska. I currently own a 2001 Chevy Tahoe and have proudly owned her for about a year now and she is still going strong. Here she is!

When I got her, I put in a new radio, new speakers, new sub, and tinted the windows. She also has new tail-light covers and new rims. (Actually, new tires all together) For having 225,000 miles on her, she still runs amazing!

Can't wait to meet everyone here and hope we can chat more!

Attachments

• 20150120_173721.jpg
    20150120_173721.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 2

Felipe

Reaction score
Cool, I have an 01 Tahoe as well, Hopefully we can get many more miles out of them . Currently at 149,000. I've read that 300,000 is common for these rigs.

AgentJewel178

Reaction score
Cool, I have an 01 Tahoe as well, Hopefully we can get many more miles out of them . Currently at 149,000. I've read that 300,000 is common for these rigs.

What color is yours? I really like this dark grey/silver color.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum AgentJewel178. Take care of the Tahoe and it will take care of you. I used to live in KC, Mo. and do not miss the summers with high humidity in your area of the U.S. Pacific Northwest suits me much better. Make sure your a/c works good! ;)

AgentJewel178

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum AgentJewel178. Take care of the Tahoe and it will take care of you. I used to live in KC, Mo. and do not miss the summers with high humidity in your area of the U.S. Pacific Northwest suits me much better. Make sure your a/c works good! ;)

Thanks! Oh trust me, she is well taken care of. So far, our winters have been pretty bad. The best thing about her is her heater and A/C. We put a remote start on her so I always start it before I am going somewhere doing the winter.