h.i.d lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97tahoe702

Reaction score
any one have these in thier hoe???

i want sum but i heard they burn ur wires..

CHEVYMANE

Reaction score
Yup. I've had them in my 99 & now in my 01. Same kit. Never any problems. Actually i put the kit in my Z26 Beretta for a short while between trucks. Bought a second set for the fogs on the 01 also. Good ****! You just need to know what color your looking for & like he said 9006 bulbs.

stonehenge

Reaction score
Best upgrade you can do, and now they are super silly cheap. Back in 2000 I spent 600 bucks, you can pick up sets now for around 30 bucks, China is pumping these things out!

Sure you can pay more, but its the same china stuff.

the99hoe

Reaction score
What company are you guys running, I have seen plenty on the bay but wasn't sure what company was the most reputable or seemed to have the best quality.

stonehenge

Reaction score
There are many companies pumping these out, they are all very similiar in design.

For near the cost of a regular automotive buld, you can get HID plug and play with nice slim ballasts.

I would recommend doing more research on the seller and how long they have been around and there customer service, feedback, etc.

You can pay way more if you want to, but they are all the same stuff, I run them in everything I own, on and off road, not one single issue.

The 600 dollar ones work just as good as the 30 dollar ones.