Has anybody bought parts from Sport Truck Direct?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WH0DAMAN

Reaction score
I have not been impressed with these guys so far. I ordered black headlamps, parklamps, cornerlamps and LED taillamps from them. The headlamps and taillamps arrived but nothing else. I waited a couple of days for everything else to come and then placed a call to them. Apparantly the park and corner lamps are on back order for about 3-4 weeks. I informed him that it would have been nice to know that BEFORE I paid for them. I did place this order on the phone and there was no mention of anything being out of stock. This actually wasnt a huge deal to me since I am not going to be done with the truck for that long anyway. What was a big deal is the LED taillamps. The ones I received are totally different than what I ordered. I guess Matrix came out with a new model and that is all they sell now. I like smooth simple lines on things and the new ones have a cheap looking chrome pointy crown on each of the LED openings. I might as well glue a couple of chrome multi-antennas and a big spoiler on my roof :D I informed them that the product I received is NOT what I want and wanted to know if they could get me what is pictured on their website. This is all Matrix has now. Everytime they try to get ahold of the Matrix manufacturer it takes a day. No matter if they call them in the morning or afternoon. I'm pretty tired of the run-around so I am going to send them back. They most likely will make me pay a re-stocking fee but whatever. Rant over :mad:

This is the one I was supposed to get.

http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/Pics/MATRIX/MTX_88_CK_LED_Tails_Blk_Sonar_09-4054-LB_G.jpg

Here is what I received.

Attachments

• DSC06331.JPG
    DSC06331.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC06329.JPG
    DSC06329.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 4