having a hard time pullin the trigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texashoe

Reaction score
Congrats you won't be disappointed. I've had mine for a week and I love it. These GMT900's are really in a different league than anything GM has previously done. In a word NICE!!!

HA139

Reaction score
How do you like your truck ? I recently traded in my 99 Chevy Suburban with 198,000 miles on a 2007 GMC Yukon XL with most of the bells and wistles. I absolutely love this truck. I got to use several tankfuls of E85 gas this past week in Missouri. It cost about $2.20 while regular gas was about 2.90 per gallon. I got about 2 miles per gallon less on E85, but for 60-70 cents less per gallon I can live with it.

This is my first post here, and I look forward to many more.

smoothfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this back from the dead! :)

Had a few setback's last year, but am 1 day away from pullin the trigger :wow:

We did go out an look at the acadia and i personally loved it, but the wife is pretty hung up on the "it looks like a minivan with doors" thing. She has hangups about minivans.... Not going to go too in depth on that one :lol:

So... Found a black on black lt3 which i actually prefer over the ltz... Not a big fan of all the "chrome", but could deal with it if i "had" to ;)

They have the 0% deal going on right now which is nice... Was pricing out used vs new and the difference is ~3k (with purchase of extended warranty on used truck, financing charges, etc) So i think i have myself convinced to do it, but thinking with the gas prices that i may be able to get a better price then i have already been quoted.

With that said.... What are others seeing right now? I get GMsup discounts, but it is still ~700 above invoice. I guess i was just thinking i could dig them for a bit more, but not sure how eager they will be to move as the color combo is "high demand" and we wont settle for any other color.

Any thoughts on that are appreciated as well as any general "gotcha's" i should be looking out for with the 08's.

Thanks!
John

ChrisR75

Reaction score
My Tahoe gets 14.5 mpg in case you were wondering!!! The Hybrids are said to get 21mpg and I think that is terrible for a "Hybrid"!!!

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I really liked the Acadias. We went and drove one (actually drove the enclave) and it had a good ride, but with all the deals Chevy had at the time we went with the Tahoe. Looking back on it, I'm glad we got the Tahoe. Yes it has worse gas mileage, but it is so much more capable and the Acadias are starting to look ugly to me now.