Heads up for those who dont want to paint their stock grill..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take and upload that picture as fast as you can when you get it on! im really interested in that grill now

Lonestar01

Reaction score
take and upload that picture as fast as you can when you get it on! im really interested in that grill now

I know right!! I haven't seen that grill anywhere, so when I started blackening out my tahoe, and saw this just now, i was ecstatic. I'll upload everything as soon as the stuff comes in :D

Mark

Reaction score
Ahhhh, good ole California sales tax! :cuss:

Everytime I find something, it's in CA :mad3:

cwyatt27

Reaction score
That grill is sooo badass!! I just got my 2000 Black Tahoe and have been craving a black grill and just not knowing which one to get or where. I looked at your link to ebay of that grill. PERFECT!! I cant wait to see the pics of it! I'm definatly ordering that asap!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, nice alternative to painting the stocker. I'd think that one painted to match would look really nice.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not 100% positive on this one but i think that is a paint to match piece it wont be a glossy black like car paint, its just like a black plastic, i think you should paint it, ordered one thats a different style cus i wanted to paint it to match my truck

Lonestar01

Reaction score
im not 100% positive on this one but i think that is a paint to match piece it wont be a glossy black like car paint, its just like a black plastic, i think you should paint it, ordered one thats a different style cus i wanted to paint it to match my truck

Exactly :thumbsup: I'm going to have the grill powder coated flat black to match the wheels i just purchased. I'm also going to do the rear covers flat black. It will be a combo of shiny black + flat black around the vehicle.

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly :thumbsup: I'm going to have the grill powder coated flat black to match the wheels i just purchased. I'm also going to do the rear covers flat black. It will be a combo of shiny black + flat black around the vehicle.

how will you powdercoat it if it's made of plastic?

CincinnatiZ

Reaction score
Yeah flat black is in style at the moment for sure. Im not a huge fan but people around here love it... Glad to see new products for our trucks 4 sure!