Hello new member that needs help with suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ninjakyd

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2002 tahoe lt 5.3 engine. My truck sits real low and the suspension is really bad. I want to raise the truck back to stock height, what should I do? I replace the shocks and springs but it still low. Can anyone help me please.
Thanks....
I uploaded pics

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20121025_103200.jpg
    20121025_103200.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 5

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might as well get a leveling kit, i think your tahoe is stock height its just the body trim makes it look low

ninjakyd

Reaction score
thanks for the reply samotahoe. i didn't do the leveling kit yet but Iwanted just wanted to get ideas. im not pro, but i do think it drop when i pull up alongside a another tahoe i'm like 6 inches lower in the front and real low in da back. what does the leveling kit consist of ?

KLFER

Reaction score
you will need to find out whats going on, from the looks of it, it has lowering springs in the rear and the torsion bars have been lowered and depending on what suspension you might need the load leveling shocks which are about 5 inches in diameter. you need to make sure front drop spindles have no been installed if so, worse case scenario you will need: factory front spindles, rear springs and shocks. you can get that stuff out of a wreaking yard.