Help Please Diagram Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GameOver21

Reaction score
Ok guys check this out... some jacka$$ thought maybe he would be able to make a quick buck breaking into my truck (Chevy Tahoe) but what the retard did was tore off the AC harness located in the instrument panel... I wasnt worried about that but when turning on the truck I noticed that everything working (not the Ac controlled)except the speed and RPM gauges in the cluster... I was able to test it in with a bench test and the gauges are working fine... I have no idea what to check next... any ideas help would be thankful

speed.jpg

The other problem is that Ive tried rewiring the AC harness and thought it was going to be a piece of cake sense everything is color coded but had no idea that there were repeated colors...

IMG_0214.jpg

the order in the harness is still the same

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

but not sure what cable goes where.... :(

IMG_0213.jpg

I have 2 days straight with this... have checked all the wiring diagrams for this truck but nothing with this harness comes out due to it being attached to the "Main wiring kit" and saw the just the interior harness runs for 299 and up .....(-_-).....

if anyone has a tahoe and is able to make a quick diagram for me letting me know what wire goes where

kegan13

Reaction score
SOLUTION

Please tell me there is a solution to this! Can any one help

Poppasmurf

Reaction score
Go to Autozone site, they have help area that includes just about every wiring diagram for your unit. You will have to register to access though.