Help with amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron278

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this and was looking for help to get my amp working on my Tahoe have wires and everything installed already. But for some reason when I connect the amp it doesn't power on. Anyone might know what it could be. Thanks.

Aaron278

Reaction score
Aftermarket. It's not turning on and all the wiring is connected. Do I need to do the bypass for the factory amp to get the my personal one on ??

Aaron278

Reaction score
The amp is not turning on do you think maybe it's just the amp with the problem ?? Because everything is connected good I checked it all made sure it was nice and sturdy and still nothing. I have a 2002 LT Tahoe no Bose or onstar

zxcalamityxz

Reaction score
=]

Either you hooked it up incorrectly, you have bad parts, or a fuse is blown. There should be a fuse on the wire that leads to the battery, and a fuse or more on your amp itself. You could also have a bad ground, but that ties in with hooking it up incorrectly