Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FireRedTahoe

Reaction score
I just bought a 97 Tahoe and realized the back ceiling speaker on my driver side is blown. where can i get aftermaket's at a decent price? i'm planing on upgrading the whole system but i'm not made of money, can't afford to throw 200 bucks into two speakers!

FireRedTahoe

Reaction score
Help! Blown speakers!!

I just bought a 96 Tahoe and realized the back ceiling speaker on my driver side is blown. where can i get aftermarket's at a decent price? I'm planning on upgrading the whole system but i'm not made of money, can't afford to throw 200 bucks into two speakers!

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i upgraded mine, had to make the hole bigger a bit and it sounds waaay better. money well spent i would say, only thing im missing is bass right now

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no.... i measured the speakers and the depth of the speaker and you can only go one size bigger. as long as you are talking about the speaker on the rear pillars. the only problem that i ran into with the bigger speaker is the depth of the magnet on the back. other than that even though those are some baby sized speakers they sound great.