$HEY$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zzDeezyZZ

Reaction score
Hey how are yal im new to the site so sorry if these questions have been asked etc

But I have a 95 with a 6 inch suspension Lift on baja claws 35 inch tires duel Flowmasters and thats about it aside from audio upgrades

Here is my question what other performance mods can i do to notice a hp gain or something nothing crazy money wise hah seeing how im 18.

IMG_0222.jpg

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K&N air intake kit.. the cold air one would get u probably 10 to 15 extra horses on that and a better mpgs. im not if throttle bodies help out, but those are also out there for your 350.. also electric fans, electric water pump and such. anything mechanical on your truck reduces power from your engine.. if u wanna go crazy, but i know your 18 a supercharger would kit some asss.. lol.. i like your how by the way.. looks reall clean underneath as i can see in the front..

zzDeezyZZ

Reaction score
K&N air intake kit.. the cold air one would get u probably 10 to 15 extra horses on that and a better mpgs. im not if throttle bodies help out, but those are also out there for your 350.. also electric fans, electric water pump and such. anything mechanical on your truck reduces power from your engine.. if u wanna go crazy, but i know your 18 a supercharger would kit some asss.. lol.. i like your how by the way.. looks reall clean underneath as i can see in the front..

hah Yeah man do you know any websites that offer a supercharger kit for a 1995 4wd i have a good job so i bring in the money its just the fact that i have to save witch is hard for a 18 year old hah .

Welcome to the forum. see you around town:cool:

Ohh a fellow Virginia Beachinian < (is that right ?? im gonna just roll with it ) hah for sure man i live over in the Kempsville area .

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hah Yeah man do you know any websites that offer a supercharger kit for a 1995 4wd i have a good job so i bring in the money its just the fact that i have to save witch is hard for a 18 year old hah .

Ohh a fellow Virginia Beachinian < (is that right ?? im gonna just roll with it ) hah for sure man i live over in the Kempsville area .

ok, im over in the hill top area, first colonial. or greatneck, i dont know, that general area:smilielol: their all close together

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a whipple supercharger on my hoe and fogger like nos set up and its the best 3500$ i spent :D