Hid installation cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much should i expect to pay to have my HID'z installed? And about how much time should the install take?

1star2

Reaction score
They are very easy to install. It is all plug and play, just like changing a light bulb. The only thing extra to do is to mount the ballast. I would try attempting this yourself before paying someone.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive heard the same... i just find peace of mind in know thats if someone else installs it... and something is wrong.... there gonna fix it... Im sure its not hard if i knew where to put the ballasts... but im looking for a clean install, so if its nothing insane... i'll just pay

667theneighbour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should do the 4hi mod to remove the warm up lag problem so It's not really a plug and play thing.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its so simple man I dont see how you would need someone else to do it..ziptie the ballasts to the core support and plug the lights in..took me all of 5 minutes on my tahoe, and most of that was taking the grille and headlights off..