HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct all up to 06 where 880bulbs
but the 07-08 are diffrent and nobody makes them yet right!!!

now im starting to get confused this whole topic is confusing the ssh11tt out of me

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, jazejeff, I can see your confusion. A lot of places don't even list the fog part# for the 07/08 and a lot use the 00 - 06 part#. If you go to sylvania.com, they don't even list the fogs. Also, I went to Autozone the other week and they couldn't list a lot of the part#s for ANY of the lights for the 07 (what's up w/ that?!)... AND a lot of the auto maint shops use the sylvania site as one of their lookup tools. Anyway, I can see why you're confused. :sad: I'm still waiting myself, although, I may just go w/ the 880s to put some hyper-yellow fogs in mine...haven't decided yet...:mpr:

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put the laminex yellow film on mine looks sweeeetttt i should be getting my first order of the new style bulbs around jan24th 2008 as soon as i do i will let you now i ordered 500 sets from my bulb company in china

secretservice

Reaction score
so my question is is it safe to use the 880 hid kit on my factory fog light, for my 08 tahoe? because if there is any chance of these lights doing any damage to my ride i dont want them.... also i thought HID's run cooler temp them halogen?

Hollywood

Reaction score
hey all, new member owner here. lots of good info on this forum, lookin gforward to sharing what i know as well.

i was told by the shop that works my hoe said that brighter fogs won't be available for the 07-08's until the spring of 08. Why? i dunno. It was one of the first things I wanted to do, but was put down.

I would REALLY like to see the angel eye kit, though. anyone on here got one in?

cheers

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is some 9005 HIDs in my fogs, they are a 3500K.............Getwired was the "designer". Search for his HID thread or check his signature line for a link. There is a thread around here with a halo install too. It's a scary mess but cool looking.

P1150104.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is some 9005 HIDs in my fogs, they are a 3500K.............Getwired was the "designer". Search for his HID thread or check his signature line for a link. There is a thread around here with a halo install too. It's a scary mess but cool looking.

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Well, maybe I was the first to grow some steel gonads (or at least "throw caution to the wind") and take a Dremel to my expensive HID bulbs... I doubt I was "first" per se, but I was probably first on our little corner of the Interwebernet here. Check my "HID foglights" link below for the scoop on the scary mess!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Well, maybe I was the first to grow some steel gonads (or at least "throw caution to the wind") and take a Dremel to my expensive HID bulbs... I doubt I was "first" per se, but I was probably first on our little corner of the Interwebernet here. Check my "HID foglights" link below for the scoop on the scary mess!

i like that color, i think im gunna do that in 4300k. i would get 2 of them and move the 6000k to the high beams. gunna looks sweet, just need to wait for mikes next order.

mikemjohnson

Reaction score
hey man i took a short break from the business, personal stuff came up, but im up and running 100%, let me know what you need and ill see if i have it around here or order it if need be!

james175418

Reaction score
whats the fog light size in hid'z for an 07 yukon? need to complete my look. plz help! thanks in advance. james.

mikemjohnson

Reaction score
cant do HIDs for Fogs on the new silverados, i dont think they've even developed LEDs for them yet, they are WAAAAY to small for HIDs

Last edited:

ochaole

Reaction score
ok, i got my HID's but im way too dumb to install them,,,any suggestions of where i should go,,,,im in socal ( chino hills ) ,,,,thanks