how many miles on your hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Estreet

Reaction score
99 LT 4x4 with 130,750 miles. Purchased about a month ago, after a tune up it's been great, love driving it.

white_ho

Reaction score
You people must live in the City! I have 125K on my 2007 lol...takes me 20-30 min just to get to walmart!

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
98 Tahoe 4x4 LT with 188,798k miles on it still runs like new because i have taken care of it and im a second owner!!!!

anunez

Reaction score
I'm the third owner of the 99 Tahoe, it is a ST that Ducks Unlimited had leather seats with thier LOGO on the head rest and on the inside door panel etc. they put in a DVD player everyone thinks it's an LT, it's very clean. You just have to keep up with the maintenance which can be fun, you learn a lot. My wife and I really enjoy this vehical.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the third owner of the 99 Tahoe, it is a ST that Ducks Unlimited had leather seats with thier LOGO on the head rest and on the inside door panel etc. they put in a DVD player everyone thinks it's an LT, it's very clean. You just have to keep up with the maintenance which can be fun, you learn a lot. My wife and I really enjoy this vehical.

nice tahoe conversion bro!!!

Attachments

• Tahoe.jpg
    Tahoe.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4

anunez

Reaction score
Nice, I like the wheels, I will have to get a picture posted but I've been real busy 16 hour days this wk.

Bowtiecrazz

Reaction score
1995 hoe 304,496 engine was replaced last year, trans is original as is the front and rear diff's, the previous owner replaced the engine. it has a slight bottom end rattle when it starts for a split second but still runs good.