Hummers New Jeep Killer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
yea but rock crawling is VERY un settling, sand driving is calming as you are usually by the ocean . i would rather beach drive than rock crawl.

btw, got an off road vacation between the 4 and 8th of march, will definatly post pics of the kon at its best.

We have to see this, but can you stomach the potential body damage? what becomes unsettling is the scraping sound you hear as you ask you're self, did I pick a good line, and what is the damage to the skid plate?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that just confirmed what a POS they have become, I ran over bigger stuff than that in my old XJ and never would think of that happening. WOW what a POS Chrysler is building!:wow: :wow:

looks like they made the real ranglers out of the same meterial powerwheels uses for their toy jeeps :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that just confirmed what a POS they have become, I ran over bigger stuff than that in my old XJ and never would think of that happening. WOW what a POS Chrysler is building!:wow: :wow:

yeah mostly all cars now are not making them how they should be...:nonod:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard and seen landrover had too many drivetrain issues. (transmission)

my neighbor just got his wife an 08 range rover, thier crap too, no power, well it picks up worse than a VW bus. seats are boreds with leather (fake too, not as nice as my yukons leather) and all for 80k.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my neighbor just got his wife an 08 range rover, thier crap too, no power, well it picks up worse than a VW bus. seats are boreds with leather (fake too, not as nice as my yukons leather) and all for 80k.

What did I tell you?, Land Rover = crap, highly polished crap, but still crap. I have to laugh at the fools who buy them.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did I tell you?, Land Rover = crap, highly polished crap, but still crap. I have to laugh at the fools who buy them.

yea, i forgot i posted that, i went and drove it ( watched their kids and they told me to drive their since they dont trust gmc ( @ss holes) ) but it drove ok, just felt like it had no power, and after an hour of driving i was bored, and uncomfortable. glad im not getting one.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i forgot i posted that, i went and drove it ( watched their kids and they told me to drive their since they dont trust gmc ( @ss holes) ) but it drove ok, just felt like it had no power, and after an hour of driving i was bored, and uncomfortable. glad im not getting one.

Yeah you just did you're self a big favor by walking away.

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The H1 is in my opinion the only hummer even worth mentioning. Though it is was not built for offroading. The H2 is a joke... period. the H3 is better than an H2 but with such a ****ty drive train, it might as well just stay as a mall crawler just like the 90% that are on the road. That goes for the Land Rover as well. For the money spent on each of those stock vehicles, you could build any jeep.. **** even my grand cherokee to out wheel them. Now, im not a fan of jeeps build quality but for enthusiast we stick to our own rather than to get the newest shiny vehicle on the market. Here is a quote from an april 06' car and driver issue.

"The idea for this test was sparked by thhe Hummer public-relators, who swore their H3 was to off-roading wat a Daisy Cutter is to Fourth of July firecrackers. 'Only a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon can beat us,' they boasted 'and we don't compete with that."

Now perhaps the new hummer could be something great.. but we'll see what happends.