HVAC Issues Blend door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC06SS

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am a Newbie here on the Tahoe forum. I have an issue with my wife's 2004 Tahoe. For the last 4 years we have been fighting with the AC unit on this vehicle. Every once in a while the AC will start blowing hot air out of the driver's side and cool air out of the passenger's side. My local Chevy dealer has thrown everything at this issue but the kitchen sink and I am getting tired of running it into the dealer.. Does anybody else have this issue?? what fixed it??

Thanks

trnsfmr

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am a Newbie here on the Tahoe forum. I have an issue with my wife's 2004 Tahoe. For the last 4 years we have been fighting with the AC unit on this vehicle. Every once in a while the AC will start blowing hot air out of the driver's side and cool air out of the passenger's side. My local Chevy dealer has thrown everything at this issue but the kitchen sink and I am getting tired of running it into the dealer.. Does anybody else have this issue?? what fixed it??

Thanks

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for this issue but I have a 2004 Chevy Avalanche that has the exact same issue. It's a known problem in the 04 - 06 Avalanches. I'm also a member of a chevyavalanchefanclub and they discuss the problem here. http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,91826.0.html
It's several pages but something in there might help you. With my Av I can turn the switch off and back on and it works fine.

trnsfmr

Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't have an answer for this issue but I have a 2004 Chevy Avalanche that has the exact same issue. It's a known problem in the 04 - 06 Avalanches. I'm also a member of a chevyavalanchefanclub and they discuss the problem here. http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,91826.0.html
It's several pages but something in there might help you. With my Av I can turn the switch off and back on and it works fine.

I just realized that you might not be able to view the post if you're not a member.

MC06SS

Reaction score

Thanks man!! I read the posts on the AV site and tried the calibration... so far it is working ok........ If this fixes the issue I am going to go back to my local dealer and give him a piece of my mind!!!:boti:

dave/angie

Reaction score
I got the same problem on MY 04 Hoe...... doesn't make any sense to me.