input on some led bumper lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ashevilleboy00

Reaction score
found these on ebay today...just curious on everyone's thoughts.
It's either these or clear housings with led bulbs. Going on a black 01, already have black led taillights, 6000k hids in the headlights and fogs. I think these would finish the hoe, looking for some input!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-02-SILVERADO-TAHOE-SUBURBAN-LED-PARKING-SIGNAL-LIGHT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33717QQihZ020QQitemZ300211175865QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

North Carolina requires an amber reflector so theres not many options for me.

sweetjeeps

Reaction score
I think it might make them blink faster. if thats the case your gonna need resistors. I'm not sure how that will look... depends on how much is done to the front.

ashevilleboy00

Reaction score
I already have led bulbs in the stock housings, put in a new electronic flasher from autozone for $11 and it fixed the whole rapid blink problem. I like not having to wire each bulb with a resistor.

sweetjeeps

Reaction score
how much is done to the nose besides the HID's. Are the headlight housings the same, is the grill original... ect. I ask because it might be a little too exotic just by itself.

ashevilleboy00

Reaction score
ive got a billet grille on the way, and the headlights are crystal clear, other than that the nose is stock, i was afraid of them being too much but i think the grille will really help

sweetjeeps

Reaction score
yeah... i have one. it looks pretty good. i personally wouldnt spend that much on that unless i was going crazy with the nose.