Interior Colors Tahoe/ Denali / Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harry Pluta

Reaction score
I am starting to piece together a "new" interior for my '97 Tahoe and was wondering about something. How close are the tan colors between the different GM interiors for the late '90s? I just ordered a set of '99 escalade door panels that are tan up top and a darker tan at the bottom and I am looking at a set of two tone Denali seats. Does anyone know if the two colors from these vehicals are the same? And for that matter is the light tan the same as the tan on my dash?

This site has me really stoked to begin playing with my Tahoe ( and you have made my wife very happy as I am no longer talking about a new Avalanche, lol ). I have spent the last 7 years doing a frame off restoration on an old Pontiac and it will be fun to do another custom. Since I have never done a custom truck the Tahoe is perfect.

Any help is appreciated.
-Harry

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im at work now, but when I get home, Ill take some pictures of the interior of my 99 denali.
Its has the tan/tan interior with tan dash etc. maybe itll help you with your colors.

Pete

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Harry,
I apologize, I got home from work and the wife was on me for some honey-do's and I forgot to get the pictures. I will try again tonight when I get home.
sorry about that.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the pics i took real fast when I got home. Please dont make fun of my dirty interior, as I am shamed by it each time I roll...

anyway the color scheme is what you see in the pics. the darker leather tan color matches the dash color,.. and the carpets-- well the carpets are soiled pretty good. but anyway, if you want the glovebox code for interior colors or whatever, let me know. I hope these pics help a little somehow.

thanks,
Pete

Attachments

• P1010014.JPG
    P1010014.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 5
  • P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • P1010016.JPG
    P1010016.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 0

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude.
now that I look at picture #3, i gotta go back and see the color difference in the passenger seat.. it looks like 2 diferent colors on the bottom part.

anyway, i would be happy to talk about it..
Harry, thanks for waiting a day.

Pete

Harry Pluta

Reaction score
Pete,

I just got the door panels from a '99 Escalade and they are a shade lighter then the rest of my Tahoe interior, the console is supposed to be here tomorrow so I will see what that looks like. Your first picture looks very close to the Tahoe colors. Guess I need see if I can find a bone yard around here with a Denali interior I can look at. I really do love the two tone Denali seats.

Thanks again,
Harry