Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all those here. If you go on tahoeyukonforum.com you can see that im into lowering the first generation tahoes to todays models and do autoride set ups many times.

I not only sell these kits but also install them. On top of that i offer 24/7 support and will beat anyones prices. Its easy to sell lowering items but what makes me different I actaully install them. You can call me or text me at 415 519 2432 or email [email protected] and yes 24/7 means just that. Not everyone lowers there trucks from 9am-5pm I should know that since ive pulled many all nighters lowering trucks before shows.

I deal with mostly belltech and djm and if you have any questions just hollar back..

Thanks

Tony Lukezic

NCFD4303

Reaction score
You can call/text me 24/7 at 415 519 2432 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about lowering. My name is Tony and im here to help you out, and yes 24/7 means just that.