just ordered a Z06 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
enought if this, any issues talk to me by pm. but stop Sh*Tin on the forum.

why is it newbies need proof of everything. do i Really need to take a pic of My Id, my bank staitments, and the title with the licence plate number so you will stop Bit$hin.

uxb101

Reaction score

why is it newbies need proof of everything. do i Really need to take a pic of My Id, my bank staitments, and the title with the licence plate number so you will stop Bit$hin.
LOOK AT THE JOIN DATE!!!!
this is my last post,its a school nite go to bed like a good boy,everybody knows your just a kid who pretends you have a vette and a mustang

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could afford a c6z, might have to settle for the brakes on my yukon. The new bodies are so fast, really wish someone would donate one to me
2204892521_20380d1735_b.jpg

FLI_70271024.jpg

ThaZ.jpg

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now you know why I left, cuz of f*ggots like him. Still lurking though, and I got your back cuz 1. Your Vette is sick and 2. You and I have been on here more than any of them have and we have enough sense to pull their bullsh*t. Stay strong!! I'll be lurking! :Chevy:

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree totally Boost! The C6Z is the all time bow down bad to the bone American muscle dream car for me.

I salute you Will :patriot: I see we share similar taste in cars. I simply wish my finances afforded to have them though :lol:

When it comes in please get some pics on here.

Congrats guy :cheers:

uxb101

Reaction score
Now you know why I left, cuz of f*ggots like him. Still lurking though, and I got your back cuz 1. Your Vette is sick and 2. You and I have been on here more than any of them have and we have enough sense to pull their bullsh*t. Stay strong!! I'll be lurking! :Chevy:

your friend should start a fourm call MY DADDY OWNS A CORVETTE FOURM,ok cuz,this fourm is for truck owners not my dad owns a truck that i pretend is mine because i wash it fourm,read the posts your friend is a dreamer,by the way look at the join date,

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a close one get a new Camaro or a Vette. BTW I'm not going through a mid-life crisis. I'm only 30.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your friend should start a fourm call MY DADDY OWNS A CORVETTE FOURM,ok cuz,this fourm is for truck owners not my dad owns a truck that i pretend is mine because i wash it fourm,read the posts your friend is a dreamer,by the way look at the join date,

You need to chill dude, this is the "Other vehicle makes and models" area. If he were talking about it elsewhere I might see your point. Who cares if he owns it or his dad owns it? If RT bugs you, just ignore him. No need to leave on his account.

Hawstly

Site Admin
Reaction score
I agree, uxb101 was banned for a week for that dumb a$$ comment. :mad2:

You need to chill dude, this is the "Other vehicle makes and models" area. If he were talking about it elsewhere I might see your point. Who cares if he owns it or his dad owns it? If RT bugs you, just ignore him. No need to leave on his account.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of supercharger? Why nitrous I dont think that motor can handle a blower and nitrous? and why Flowmaster on a vette? And I think you would be running a lot more than 550 horse with all those mods...my friend has a GT with a Kenne Bell and NX 100 shot with nearly 700 rwhp...so shouldnt a vette put a lot more hp than 550?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power to weight ratio dude, that vette makes way smoother power and any properly tuned n/a car will run exceptionally well against a turbo car of higher horsepower. Simple heads/cam/tune ls3 c6 vettes are laying over 400whp and running 11's with good tires.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an '07 Z06 that I have had for over a year now. It's an absolute monster! The car has an absolutely AMAZING traction control system on it, but I still get scared when I drive it. I can't believe it's legal to have a car this fast. 60+ mph in first gear,,,,, dropping it in 3rd on the freeway and getting to 120 instantly,,,, RIDICULOUS!!! You won't regret your decision, congratulations!!!

Here it is with my recently sold DMAX, and another by itself.

CORVETTE1-2.jpg

garageimage3.jpg

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you are so fake this fourm is full of guys like you,im so done with this ,look back on your posts to get your bullsh!t straight,this used to be a good fourm,you are a joke on this site and everybody knows it

someone is having a good day...