Leaky Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arizona 2015 Tahoe

Reaction score
My brand new 2015 Tahoe leaks water (during a car wash) through the antenna hole. The dealership says it a warpped roof and it's not covered under my 4 year warranty. I see no warping roof but a faulty antenna that does not form to the top of the car. Is anyone else dealing with this problem?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 9

WiredAVS

Reaction score
Try seeking another opinion from the Service Manager, General Manager or all of the above together with you looking at the vehicle. Ask them to show you how they came to the conclusion that the roof is in fact warped. If the roof is warped, then they have to decide if its a defect or personal damage. In this case you didn't say if they blamed you for the roof, but them denying a claim leads me to believe they have some reason (right or wrong) to say its not a defect. So I'm assuming they are blaming the damage of the roof on you.

If you strongly believe that they are just being unreasonable for whatever reason, and you can not get satisfaction from upper level, seek another dealer.