LED Bumper Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting this combo for my wife's Tahoe, they look nice but I'm a little concerned about the LED's burning out (kinda like the stock DRL's) every 6 months or so. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=310103158141&viewitem=#ebayphotohosting

hlpks-den00h-ac+blks-sie99led-ea.jpg

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't look too bad to me, but I'd be interested in seeing them in a real photo and not in a stock photo like the one shown. Do they have those for the Tahoe? Those were for a Yukon.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they look good, they do have them for a tahoe but its all amber lighting except for the running light part which is white like the one showed in the picture but the same company makes a all white one for the gmc's but not for the tahoe which i wanted :(

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
A new member by the name of Sirloin22 just joined. He has a 00-06 Tahoe. On his Tahoe, he has the LED turn and DRL setup. You may want to PM him and ask him.

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A new member by the name of Sirloin22 just joined. He has a 00-06 Tahoe. On his Tahoe, he has the LED turn and DRL setup. You may want to PM him and ask him.

Good idea, I'll do that. They just look really different to me, plus the ebay seller hasn't done me wrong yet. Sorry about the typo, meant to say Yukon.

Appreciate it guys.