LED's (sorry)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CincinnatiZ

Reaction score
I know theres about a million LED posts, so sorry about that:

Is there a bulb that is LED that I can swap my brake light bulb out with? Since the brake is not in the turn signal, I wont have the fast turn signals but still get the LED look right? Plus I love the look of the stock lights smoked. anyone done this or any ideas

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you will have fast signals unless you add resistors, bbut 3157 LED red bulbs will work. www.jonstintedtails.com is a good place to get smoked lights apart from Ebay.
Topic has been covered alot......

CincinnatiZ

Reaction score
Are you sure I will have fast blinkers? The blinker is another bulb + another circuit so I was thinking I was going to get away with it.... I just dont want to cut the OEM harness to add the resistor... Dont ask me why, but cutting wires makes me nervous.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah you will, cruise control won't work either!

Rons03Hoe

Reaction score
Yeah you will, cruise control won't work either!

Hello Nnaboy, I got a LED tail from ebay a while back and my c ruise control didnt work with them so I threw them on the shelf for now. Any idea how I can get my cruise control to work with them back on? I'd appreciate any help if you can and thanks in advance.