lift options for 99 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've been looking around, and it's hard to find a lift for a 99 tahoe. i started looking some more, and figured that it also falls under a 1999 k1500 4wd 1/2 ton. is this correct, or has the iraqi dust finally gone to my head? if it is the dust, i'm looking for a 6-9 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body. no sas for now. thanks in advance

diehrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zerominded said:
i've been looking around, and it's hard to find a lift for a 99 tahoe. i started looking some more, and figured that it also falls under a 1999 k1500 4wd 1/2 ton. is this correct, or has the iraqi dust finally gone to my head? if it is the dust, i'm looking for a 6-9 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body. no sas for now. thanks in advance

Hit ebay ,, Many good long time sellers of the lift kits usually cheaper then any where else . .

cocacola0210

Reaction score
I have the 2wd 99 tahoe. Are there any options for the 2wd if it's so hard to find them for the 4wd?