Light bar madness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Browdy222

Reaction score
Help!!! New member wondering where to find this "light bar" or grille guard thing on this bad ass 2500 Sliverado. Parents just gifted me a 04 Dark Green LT Tahoe; Im staring down a long expensive road of accessories and mods. With your help I can start off on a good foot thanks. :happy160:

vSWkAOaU.jpg

owl_93

Reaction score
your link is broken to the silverado, so I don't know exactly what you are looking at. I have put a 20" led bar behind my grille, and then made some custom mounts and put a 30" curved dual row bar on the bumper.
Here are some pics

Don't waste a ton of money on a over rated SoCal bro bar from rigid industries or something like that. You can get good quality aluminum cree LED bars for a decent price on ebay or other sites. If your paying more than $300 for a 50" bar, you're getting ripped off. Superbright LEDs is a good site as well, but they are a little more on the pricey side. You should be able to fit a 30" or maybe even 40" behind the grille if thats what you are looking to do.