"Like" us on Facebook, WIN FREE STUFF!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osspray

Reaction score
Im looking forward to getting into your product im following you on facebook now :) :Whoa: :waytogo: :happy160:

MCADA2010

Reaction score
Intakes

I have an 08 suburban 5.3 Im looking for a beautiful sound and performance intake. Give me some ideas

Please and thanks

Sales @ CAI Inc

Reaction score
I have an 08 suburban 5.3 Im looking for a beautiful sound and performance intake. Give me some ideas

Please and thanks

You have come to the right place!! Here is the link for your specific intake: http://www.coldairinductions.com/st...chevrolet/suburban-1500/5-3l-v8/2008?___SID=U

We are the only company that goes to the lengths we do to get you optimal performance coupled with excellent fit and finish. Let me know if you have any specific questions, otherwise make sure to check out our website!!

BirdTires

Reaction score
Following now!

Yes, I'm a year late but I didn't know about y'all until now. Free stuff is always welcome, especially when I'm fixing something every weekend.