lock pic or scosche blue fusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogrover3

Reaction score
i am trying to do my research before i post to ask for help but am still confused and need direction. i have an 07 denali with navigation. i was wanting to know 2 things. i just switched to verizon but i dont have a onstar sub. so is it possible to still use the onstar hands free. or must i still purchase other add ons. if i do which should i purchase. i have just found in about the blue fusion tonight for the first time and have seen the lockpic for a little while. i also would be interested in unlocking the dvd. but if handsfree could be cheaper without i would like to do that
also if you get the lockpic or scosche blue fusion do you also have to purchase other bluetooth things such as something like a parrot.
sorry if this is just rambling but it is starting to get confusing to me. i hope i havent broke any rules and appreciate any help in advance.
dont know a lot of technical talk but able to do a lot of handson
thanks again

ogrover3

Reaction score
after a little more research i have answered some of my own ?s
the first of you must have another bluetooth device to go with the lock pick
also i dont think the blue fusin will work with the lock pic. if this is not true please correct me. but still would be curious is there any other way to get the verizon phone to work with out on star cheaper. and also if not what lock pic would be recommended for bluetooth and dvd. is there any bluetooth that will display caller id on the nav screen? thanks again

amtrainz

Reaction score
I just hooked one up in my 05 Tahoe. Works great phone and audio streaming.