Making 98 Tahoe aggressive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terp21

Reaction score
I bought a 98 Tahoe a couple months ago and kinda getting in to cars more and more lately but I'm still learning. I'm trying to give it a more aggressive look and sound. I've been told to do offset wheels for a wider stance and a leveling kit. Do leveling kits make a big difference? Should I just do a lift? Then for exhaust I was told to straight pipe it and cherry bomb it but I don't wanna screw anything up with the truck in the long term. Any advice on giving it a more aggressive look and sound while keeping it in good shape?
-Noah

henryjustin66

Reaction score
On my 99 2dr z71 Tahoe I did a 3inch body and lifted keys. If you don't wanna go that high just want the front a lil higher I would suggest lifted keys (97 ford torsion key) is the same thing as the ones on eBay. I also got 35s and 20s
83454a8f158127749279ebc99e8527da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keek007

Reaction score
as far as sound a cat back kit with a flowmaster should do the trick and my own tahoe plan is a leveling kit and soe wider tires. then bumpers and a roof rack, plenty of lights to run the trails with and id like to see about getting a chip and programmer as well. the rest is season to taste pretty much unless you want a pure trail machine