may be dumb but

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJ4180

Reaction score
Hello everyone new here but I will become a staple. I just purchased a 99 tahoe with the 350 with 84k miles on it. I can't believe how good of shape the body is in. I have owened many s10 blazers and this is never the case with these trucks. My question is the only problem which is cosmetic is it seems to have some sort of cowl style hood scope on it not sure if it was factory or not. But iit was loose. Almost seems dropped in some. My question is is this easy to fix or would it better serve me to leave it alone? I can not see any bolts from under the hood that would hold it on. So im not sure where to go the insulation prevents me from seeing anything. Just wanted to know if it is a standard part and can it be fixed. Wasn't going to let it stop me from buying at all. Thanks in advance

commander strax

Reaction score
scope?
NEW-3-9x40-Mil-Dot-Air-Rifle-Gun-Hunting-Scope-Telescopic-Sight-Riflescope-Hood-11-21MM.jpg

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Scoop". Seems lots of people do not pay attention to spell check or edit their posts before submitting them. I have learned to read between the lines but can get frustrating when have to read a statement more than once because the words are not making sense. :sad72: