Mud Flaps for Yukon Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Email Steve Bower [[email protected]] at Winfield Consumer Products/Husky Liners. makers of Husky products. They were the first to do ones for the 07 Chevy Z71. They also sell their stuff through Premier Motoring.com or at 888-827-7110. Worked for me just fine. G/L

yukonjoe

Reaction score
Any luck on the mudflaps ? I am a detailer and hate the fact that I hit ONE puddle after washing my truck for 2 hours and BOOM its covered ! I have driven dealers crazy looking for some... They all order in the ones that say "without flares" and they are all WRONG !

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck. I even emailed WeatherTech. They don't make them.

But I know would you mean. They would help if I could find a set.

yukonjoe

Reaction score
I saw the HID's how they working with that reflector post insode the assembly ?

stevetut

Reaction score
also trying to find out if any of the factory accessories will fit 08 Hybrid. i want the grills/hooks/wheels/tip and even flaps (not chrome obv). any idea??? i'll prob sacrifice some mpgs but want that look. they dropped weight for the hybrids, but want some back.

yukonjoe

Reaction score
Accessories for Yukon Hybrid

ALMOST NOTHING !

I did buy 2 things.... A Clear adhesive 3M kit - WHich I Love ! - Best place is invisiblemask.com... If you mess it up he sends a second kit at cost ! - Super Helpful !

Piaa Headlights - 4000K - drivers side burnt out in a month .. I think it was from the huge snow packs I was hitting - major storm inVancouver for a month !!!

Otherwise GOOD LUCK and dont fall for the crap where guys are saying it will fit ALL Yukons from 07-09 as I have MANY parts guys shipping stuff back and finally refusing to order anything for me

Please let me know if you find anything...